Integrative & Functional
Find The Root Cause Of Your Symptoms
Serious About Your Health?
Health Coaching, Nutrition,
IV & Oral Nutrient Therapy
Revitalize From Within
Serious About Your Health?
Regenerative Medicine - PRP
& Stem Cell Therapy
Amplify Your Own Body’s Healing Response
“Health is vitality, not simply the absence of disease”
Welcome to Vitality Medicine of New York (VMNY). The physicians and providers at VMNY are using decades of clinical practice experience to integrate principles of traditional and integrative / functional medicine, a whole-body approach to provide higher levels of wellness, vitality and promote genuine healing from the inside. Functional medicine is a science-based whole systems approach, focusing on the fundamental underlying causes of the patient’s clinical symptoms. Root causes of disease are identified by analyzing how different influences (genetics, nutrition, toxins, psycho-spiritual issues, etc.) can affect a person’s whole mind and body health, rather than just classifying, diagnosing, and treating diseases in a fragmented manner like in conventional medicine. The focus is, therefore, on understanding and managing each individual’s body systems, which interact with each other rather than treat symptoms. Our management options, therefore, address “WHY” does one have a condition, not just “WHAT” we can do about it, like the pill for every symptom approach we see in conventional medicine.
This approach has expanded options to treat any disease and is an important preventive and complementary adjunct to mainstream care, enhancing well-being.
This care is not a replacement for your Internal Medicine, Primary care, Emergency or Specialist care
COMMON SYMPTOMS / ILLNESS WE TREAT
Fatigue, weight gain, belly fat, slow metabolism, low libido or sex drive, gas, bloating, heartburn, digestive issues, irritable bowel, diverticulitis, constipation, slow memory, sleep disturbances, stress, insomnia, anxiety, depression, rosacea, eczema, acne, hair loss, polycystic ovary syndrome, migraine, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, thyroid disorders, diabetes, autoimmune disease (Lupus, RA, Crohn, Ulcerative colitis, etc), inflammation.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
What sets us apart?
- All your Wellness, Health & Regenerative Medicine needs in our Office based locations
- Our physicians are using decades of clinical experience integrating principles of traditional medicine, with a focus on understanding and managing each individual body systems, which interact with each other, rather than treatment based on symptoms based diagnosis, hence providing higher levels of health and vitality.
- These therapies of functional & integrative medicine are science-based whole systems approach, focusing on the fundamental underlying “root causes” of health issues, taking some of the new findings in systems biology and interactions between the environment, genetics, and the gastrointestinal, hormonal, immune, and other systems to develop “individualized treatment plans”
- We can test inflammation, energy production, cellular dysfunction, brain health, & digestion, make lifestyle/environment changes, and summarize your health status, which can make significant improvements in global body physiology and biochemistry. This can result in a significant overall improvement in health and vitality for anyone looking to improve their health status or chronic disease state.
- Our goal is for patients to live their best lives & improve health from the inside out
OUR DOCTORS & PROVIDERS
Sireen Gopal MD.President & Founder Visiting Hours: Mon-Fri9:00 am - 5:00 pm ABOUT DR. GOPAL
Alexis Gopal MD.Medical Director VMNY Visiting Hours: Mon-Fri9:00 am - 5:00 pm ABOUT DR. ALEXIS
Sofia GravagnaIntegrative Nutrition Health Coach ABOUT SOFIA
Miranda AhearnHealth Coordinator ABOUT MIRANDA
“Before starting the program, I had so many digestive issues and no answers on how to fix them. I couldn’t even eat lunch at work because I was afraid of getting sick. Within the first week of starting the program, I noticed I was already feeling better and now I don’t even miss the foods. I know are bad for me because I feel so good!!
I don’t have to hope to get my health back because I feel I am already there. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone who needs it, and I am always talking about it!”
Before starting treatment, I was in lots of pain, tired, and needing help. At the beginning of the program, I noticed a positive difference right away as my pain and inflammation greatly improved and I was sleeping so much better. Dr.Alexis cares a lot about her patients, and i would recommend this program for anyone wanting to get their health back.